ALL ANTIQUES VEHICLES, EXHIBITORS, VENDORS AND CAMPERS ENTER GROUNDS AT BLYTH ROAD 25 GATE AND LEAVE THE SHOW USING THIS GATE.
GOLF CART RULES
- Proof of Liability Insurance will be required.
- Operators of Golf Carts will be required to have a valid driver's licence.
- There will be a $10 registration fee for each Golf Cart.
- Registration is done at the CAMPING BOOTH off of County Rd. 25. No Golf Carts allowed in through any other gate.
- NO GATORS/SIDE BY SIDES/ ATVs OR OFF-ROAD VEHICLES ALLOWED.
- No arrivals before Tuesday, September 5, 2017
- First come first served
- $25.00 per day
- $30.00 per day for 30 amp service
- Bathrooms and Showers are available in the Thresher’s Campground ( Shed 3)
- No more than TWO lots purchased at one time
- Hours: 8 AM to 8 PM
For more information about Camping, call: John and Arlene Green at (519) 357-2762 or email@example.com